Flip Carafe from Sagaform
One of my favorite beverages on a hot day is infused water. It can be infused with anything; cucumbers, orange slices, lemon slices, mint leaves, berries…I love it all! For some reason, I don’t really made infused water at home because I didn’t have the right carafe or the one I had took up too much space in the fridge. That is until Sagaform introduced the Flip Carafe.
The benefits of drinking infused water are many! A quick search online show
- Improves your mood!
- Flushes toxins from your body
- Makes you feel full to curb cravings
- Helps move food through your body
- Helps you feel alert in the afternoon
- And much more!
- Improved mood and alertness in the afternoon are enough reasons by themselves to drink more water!
Here is why we love the Flip Carafe from Sagaform. It has so many awesome features;
- It features a pop up pouring spout that is revealed by squeezing the seam in the back of the top lid. This is perfect as you never have to touch the pouring spout.
- Simply add fruits or vegetables directly into the carafe. The lid features a built in strainer that prevent anything but water from pouring out. That allows you to always see the beautiful fruits and vegetables you have added!
- It is super easy to clean. Simply remove the top, discard old fruits and vegetables, (running the fruits and vegetables through the garbage disposal naturally deodorizes the drain!!) rinse out the decanter and you are ready to go again! The decanter is safe to clean in the dishwasher and the lid can go in the top drawer of the dishwasher!
- The design fits well in the door of the fridge and in the hand, but looks gorgeous on the table as well.
- Because it has an easy close lid, it is great for use outdoors to keep bugs out of your water!
- The decanter holds 34 oz. The recommended water intake a day is eight 8 oz glasses, so if you refill the decanter twice in a day, you are at the recommended level!
- Sagaform worked with UK Designer Robin Levien to design the Flip Carafe. Robin has a wide variety of design credits to his name. He has created products for most rooms in a house and his design genius shines through on the Flip Carafe!
To buy your own Flip Carafe – please visit our retail partner Uncommon Goods.